This training course is considered suitable for Commercial Installers
Cost Effective Estimating and Planning (Commercial)
Intended for the contracts manager, estimator and anyone looking to improve their skills to quote competitively and be profitable. Understand how to adopt a systematic approach (from beginning to end) to help you save time, win business and make more money. (2 Days)
'The FITA Way’
Scenario based training.
Adopting a systematic process to:
• Introduce efficiencies - from enquiry to completion.
• Prevent costly mistakes/errors.
• Be profitable.
• Improve customer service and satisfaction.
• Reduce debtors.
• Protect your business should a dispute arise.
• Improve your chances of repeat business.
Customer Relations and Expectations
Indentifying Subfloor Types
• Common problems
Importance of Moisture
• Equipment Overiew
Understanding Site Conditions
• Creating the right solution
Approaches to Measurement
• Systems of Best Practice - adopting a process to get it right first time every time
• Advancing Technology
How to Measure Scale Drawings
Estimating & Planning
• Reference made to all types of floorcovering
• Effect of floorcovering type on quantification
• Importance and use of Terms & Conditions
Avoiding common mistakes